- Gastrotypographicalassemblage at the Kemistry Gallery, a show which will celebrate the work of legendary designer Lou Dorfsman, art director for the CBS network. Full details on the Kemistry website.
- Austrian illustrator and graffiti artist, Nychos at the Pure Evil Gallery from 6pm.
- Faile launch their new book 'Faile — Prints + Originals 199-2009' tonight with a joint launch in both NY and London. Our copy of the book arrived in the post today and it is a thing of beauty! The London launch is at The Outsiders on Greek Street. Full details here.
- UK stencil artist SPQR opens at The Signal Gallery with a show titled "Monochromatic"
- The Electric Blue gallery open tonight with 'Faces' an exhibition which will extend beyond the walls of the gallery into the street. The evening will be showcasing works from Eine, D*Face, Zevs, Zajko, Goodall and Cezar, and include live performances from Eine and Zevs. More here.
- Red Bull Studios will play host to urban artist Fin DAC for a private view tonight of the highly anticipated sixteen colour, hand finished screen print of Hendrix. Details here.
Art Events Opening Tonight in London
Hookedblog is a Street Art News site established in 2005 as a place for us to document and showcase Street Art from London and beyond.
One of our favourite things is travelling to new cities and discovering some of the lesser know parts of these destinations as we wonder t...
Madrid based artist Okuda San Miguel (Previously on Hookedblog) touched down in London earlier this week ahead of his new solo show at Ea...
Those of you who found yourselves wandering around the Brick Lane and Shoreditch neighbourhoods over the weekend may have noticed some v...
We stopped by Jealous East Gallery to catch up with Italian born London based artist Giacomo Bufarini aka Run (Previously on Hookedblog) ...
The latest issue of Independent London based art and culture magazine VNA Magazine has just dropped through our letter box. For this editi...