- Gastrotypographicalassemblage at the Kemistry Gallery, a show which will celebrate the work of legendary designer Lou Dorfsman, art director for the CBS network. Full details on the Kemistry website.
- Austrian illustrator and graffiti artist, Nychos at the Pure Evil Gallery from 6pm.
- Faile launch their new book 'Faile — Prints + Originals 199-2009' tonight with a joint launch in both NY and London. Our copy of the book arrived in the post today and it is a thing of beauty! The London launch is at The Outsiders on Greek Street. Full details here.
- UK stencil artist SPQR opens at The Signal Gallery with a show titled "Monochromatic"
- The Electric Blue gallery open tonight with 'Faces' an exhibition which will extend beyond the walls of the gallery into the street. The evening will be showcasing works from Eine, D*Face, Zevs, Zajko, Goodall and Cezar, and include live performances from Eine and Zevs. More here.
- Red Bull Studios will play host to urban artist Fin DAC for a private view tonight of the highly anticipated sixteen colour, hand finished screen print of Hendrix. Details here.
Art Events Opening Tonight in London
Hookedblog is a Street Art News site established in 2005 as a place for us to document and showcase Street Art from London and beyond.
São Paulo street artist Alex Senna (Previously on Hookedblog) returned to London last week for a residency with East London based gallery...
Following his recent participation in the Subvert the city project last month UK based artist Eyesaw is once again working in the street....
São Paulo based street artist Alex Senna (Previously on Hookedblog) has been back in London for the last week. The South American artist ...
Hookedblog has been on tour again and this past weekend saw visit Scotland to bring you coverage from the very first edition of NuArt Ab...
Earlier this week Hookedblog caught up with screen printing posse Fatherless in Hackney Wick’s Stour Space for a sneak peak of their upcom...