- Gastrotypographicalassemblage at the Kemistry Gallery, a show which will celebrate the work of legendary designer Lou Dorfsman, art director for the CBS network. Full details on the Kemistry website.
- Austrian illustrator and graffiti artist, Nychos at the Pure Evil Gallery from 6pm.
- Faile launch their new book 'Faile — Prints + Originals 199-2009' tonight with a joint launch in both NY and London. Our copy of the book arrived in the post today and it is a thing of beauty! The London launch is at The Outsiders on Greek Street. Full details here.
- UK stencil artist SPQR opens at The Signal Gallery with a show titled "Monochromatic"
- The Electric Blue gallery open tonight with 'Faces' an exhibition which will extend beyond the walls of the gallery into the street. The evening will be showcasing works from Eine, D*Face, Zevs, Zajko, Goodall and Cezar, and include live performances from Eine and Zevs. More here.
- Red Bull Studios will play host to urban artist Fin DAC for a private view tonight of the highly anticipated sixteen colour, hand finished screen print of Hendrix. Details here.
Art Events Opening Tonight in London
Hookedblog is a Street Art News site established in 2005 as a place for us to document and showcase Street Art from London and beyond.
Hookedblog have been following the work of italian artist Illustre Feccia for about a year now after we were introduced to the work online...
Currently based in Marseille, French street artist Manyoly spent some time in London back in December. Catching up with London street art...
Berlin based Australian artist James Reka spent some time in London just before the holidays on route to Australia via the US. Prior to h...
For those of you hooked on Instagram we are sure like us you will have seen the large number of Instagrammers sharing their 2016 Best Nine...
We recently featured the work of Italian artist Illustre Feccia (Previously on Hookedblog) having discovered one of their artworks earli...